With Crown Motors, selling your car has never been easier. Our valuation tool uses expert analysis powered by data that’s updated every day so you get an accurate price that reflects the current market. From giving you 7 days to decide and offering you two locations to drop your car off, we’ve tailored everything around your convenience. To get started, simply enter your car's registration number and current odometer reading above.
With a Valuation from Crown Motors, you can be confident that you are receiving a competitive quote covered by expert valuation. On this page you will find advice and Frequently Asked Questions to help you on your journey of selling your current car.
These are as follows:
• You must have been the registered owner of the vehicle for a minimum of 6 months and be able to provide us with the logbook (V5c).
• Your car must have a valid MOT certificate on the day of hand over.
• Your car is not an import and was first registered in the UK (mainland).
• Your car has not been used as a taxi or by a driving school.
• Your car has not been in a major accident and has never been an insurance write off.
• Your car has 2 sets of keys.
• Where applicable the Sat Nav memory or Sim Card must be in the car.
• Vehicle must have a spare wheel with a legal tyre or where applicable a tyre inflation kit.
• All interior fixings such as the parcel shelf are included in the car.
• The valuation is valid for 7 days and is based on the mileage and condition described.
Once you have entered your information, you will receive an email with your valuation. Once you have received your valuation, you can book an appointment at your convenience. You can make your appointment through our website and you will receive confirmation of this via email.
Our expert valuations are valid for up to 7 days. We understand that selling your car isn’t something you want to rush, so that’s why we give you time to think about things. Whilst we are confident that you will always be getting the best price from us, there is zero pressure for you to accept straight away.
There are many things which can impact the valuation given to your car. These could include the vehicle’s condition, service history, optional extras, number of previous owners and even the colour.
You will need to provide us with the following in order to receive your online valuation:
With Crown Motors, selling your car has never been easier.
Our valuation tool uses expert valuations powered by data that’s updated every day so you get an accurate price that reflects the current market.
From giving you 7 days to decide and offering you two locations to drop your car off, we’ve tailored everything around you for your convenience.